In our Life Groups we aim to:
- encourage meaningful fellowship between brothers and sisters at Bethel
- talk together over the Bible, our relationship with God and our own experiences
- pray and apply the word of God to our lives
- gain the benefits of closeness and security of being in a long term group
- have prayerful focus on the town we are meeting in, either Otley or Ilkley
We call them Life Groups because:
- we are enjoying the life which God has given us in His Son, Jesus Christ
- we want to share that life together and help each other develop it
- we want to connect the life we have in Christ in a real way to the whole of our lives, jobs, families, relationships, responsibilities, trials etc. because they really belong together
Our Ilkley group meets on a Wednesday evening and our Otley group meets on a Thursday evening.
For more details check out our Calendar.